The Agricultural Cooperative Olivarera Our Lady of the Abandoned was founded in 1958 in the town of Puente Genil and began his work olive oil manufacturer. Over time this cooperative became the first in Spain by volume milling (reaching a peak production of 36 million kilos of olives). In 2005, a movement with a complete modernization of its facilities by providing them with the latest technology available in the market. The cooperative takes two production activities: the manufacture of olive oil and table olive production. Besides these products offers its members a wide range of services: implementation of the single payment aid, diesel pump A and B, farm advice, conducting insurance etc..